Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 4th 2008 I embarked on a journey to Africa to adopt these two little boys. Ethiopia to be exact. Mulugeta who is 8 and Yohannes is 4 they are brothers. I first saw their pictures in February 2008. After arriving in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia I got to meet the boys. They are very amazing kids, They have been through alot in their young lives and they still always have a smile on their face. They are very loving , beautiful boys. I am very lucky to be able to parent them. Though they haven't been in our family very long I can't imagine life with out them. The girls absolutly adore them as they do them. I have changed their names to Kai Mulugeta and Keagan Yohannes, Kai actually ask that he have an American name. He loves America!! His bike is his prized possession.


Kai and Keagan's video from Ethiopia

2 comments:

Anna said...

We named our son from Ethiopia Kai as well! Did you know it means Ocean in Hawaiian?

Kim said...

Yes, the ocean is my favorite place in the world..that is why I names him that.